“Global ESG Impact Awards 2023” recognizes organizations that are leaders in embracing and promoting environmental and social consciousness throughout all facets of their operation from governance to employees, covering their products and services and engaging all stakeholders (customers, suppliers, investors and the wider community). The aim of this Award is to be a platform for leaders and industry professionals to not only establish themselves as frontiers but to also learn from alike and master the evolution of their portfolios and initiatives to achieve compelling results. The Awards showcase the best ESG performance in line with the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals. An important part of ESG is communicating your success to your stakeholders. ESG awards will create a competitive and transparent forum for companies to compare and celebrate their ESG improvement and performance against their peers.
ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) refers to the three main pillars that have developed as central factors in measuring the sustainability and ethical impact of investments. ESG represents concepts and approaches that influence and govern how asset managers construct portfolios and evaluate investments, examples include carbon footprint, board independence, and codes of conduct.
Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Impact Awards.The award criteria examines three areas:
1. Environment (considering an organization’s sustainability practices– for example energy use, waste, pollution, and/or consumption of natural resources).
2. Social (considering an organization’s relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates – for example in diversity, human rights and protecting consumers)
3. Governance (considering an organization’s ethics, management, executive pay, audits, transparency, internal controls, and shareholder democracy).
This Award shall:
1. Inspire corporates to incorporate ESG in core business, guide ESG reporting, track ESG performance and progress, benchmark to industry in general and selected industry peers
2. Support investors identify ESG leaders and laggards as part of the portfolio, active investment through peer benchmarking and identify who is leading on a theme, and pick out investments accordingly
3. Encourage Banks to support sustainable business practices and move down the path towards greener finance by creating new sustainable banking and investing products and services and carbon-neutral banking
4. Aid regulators and policymakers recognize organizations that are creating a positive impact with their ESG initiatives.
Global ESG Impact Award 2023
Global ESG Reporting & Disclosure Impact Award 2023